October 19, 2017W&L Hosts Second Annual Social Impact Summit
Are You Social?
Alumni, parents and friends interested in more frequent updates from the University can engage with us on a variety of social media channels:
- #Generals53: Tell us why you support the Annual Fund Generals’ Challenge.
- #wlu13: News, updates and reminiscences for our graduating senior class
- #wlualum: Alumni news and photos from Alumni Weekend
- #wlunetwork: Alumni career networking and job opportunities
- #wluspring: Share what you love about Spring Term
- #wluGlobal: Follow our students traveling abroad.
- @wlunews: Official news, announcements and events from the University
- @wlualum: Alumni perspectives, chapter and campus events and networking opportunities
- @wluLex: The latest from Lexington and campus
- @wlugenerals: Athletics news and game recaps
- Washington and Lee: Like our official Facebook page for a little taste of Lexington.
- Washington and Lee University Alumni: A group for W&L graduates to network with fellow alumni.
- Get Connected: A group for W&L students and Alumni Career Volunteers to network and share insights on the job search.
- Reunion Weekend: Couldn’t make it back to campus for Alumni Weekend? See our complete social recap of last weekend’s festivities. And while you’re there, check out more stories, including the 2013 AdLib conference, Accepted Students Day, Science, Society and the Arts and more.
- 2013 Commencement: Coming in late May. Use #wlu13 to share your photos and stories.