W&L Recognizes 14 Retiring Staff and Faculty The retirees of 2022 represent a combined 441 years of service to Washington and Lee University.
Washington and Lee University will recognize the 14 retiring employees of 2022 during its 32nd annual Employee Recognition Banquet on Tuesday, April 19 at 11:30 a.m. in Evans Hall. Collectively, the retirees represent a combined total of 441 years of service to W&L.
The Employee Recognition Banquet, which is open to all W&L employees, will also include recognition of current employees celebrating milestones. Employees will be treated to a luncheon prepared by Southern Inn.
2022 retirees include:
- Beau Dudley ’74, ’79L, executive director of Alumni Engagement
- James D. Farrar Jr. ’74, secretary of the university; senior advisor to the president
- Dr. Jane Horton, university physician; director of Student Health and Counseling
- Dr. Kirk Luder, university psychiatrist
- Barbara Mollica, director of special events
- Rick Rogers, assistant director of grounds
- Margaret Stinnett, baker’s assistant
- Deborah Stoner, assistant director of leaves and retirement benefits
- Debbie Weinerth, director of facilities services
- Mary S. Woodson, assistant director of Communications and Public Affairs; director of publications
- Pamela J. Clark, pantry worker in Dining Services
- Annie Mohler, custodian
- Shirley Richardson, academic administrative assistant II
- Kitty Hayes-Falls, senior library assistant (Law Library)